Extra power 675 batteries
We can fit and supply batteries for most major hearing devices and remote controls at all of our clinics.
Long life and powerful performance make these batteries ideal for every lifestyle
Tested rigorously – proven reliability: With Extra Power, you are buying an extremely powerful hearing device battery. The constant voltage level guarantees optimum performance in every listening situation for every hearing device
Suitable for all hearing devices
Extra power hearing device batteries come in all sizes for every hearing device.
Hearing devices need batteries which are reliable, safe, versatile and extremely powerful!
Hearing devices need batteries which are reliable, safe, versatile and extremely powerful
- Extra power device batteries are high quality with long life, even in powerful instruments.
- Extra power batteries provide long running times at a constant voltage level and thus contribute to an optimum hearing device performance.
- Extra power batteries are reliable and safe due to triple sealed high quality material e. g. stainless steel.
- Extra power batteries are environmentally friendly as they are 100% mercury free.
Extra power battery packaging is easy to handle and keeps the batteries safe
- Easy removal of cells with the innovative delivery wheel ensures only one battery is delivered at a time.
- Maximum product protection thanks to the security seal.
- Secure closure of the packet with lockable dispensing tab.
- Clear colour coding for instant recognition of your battery type.
- Environmentally friendly
Powerful and reliable
Extra power hearing device batteries are only activated when the protective tab is removed. The protective tab should therefore only be removed around 5 minutes before inserting the battery into the hearing device.
Store the batteries preferably at room temperature (approx. 20°C).
An empty battery should never be left in the hearing device any longer than necessary. Please ensure environmentally friendly disposal of the batteries.
Never allow batteries to come into contact with metal objects when stored as this will cause it to discharge. Store the batteries in the packaging provided.